Time to pop-up open a bottle of Dom Perignon, sit back and enjoy the endless $6MILLION> views. The Queenscliff beach property only just hit the market the first week of April, asking for offers around $6MIL. Picture yourself waking up every day, walking 1 minute down the road and onto Queenscliff beach, letting the kids play whilst you soak up the beautiful Sydney sun. Your 495sqm, 5 bedrooms sophisticated home features a private lift from the garage to the top floor, entertaining terrace with barbeque and level family-friendly garden, kitchenette and privately tucked away in a Cul De Sac.
Parents and entertainers can step back and immerse themselves within the tranquil master bedroom enjoying ocean views to natural lighting and a private balcony. It is the ultimate in-home retreat.
With everything at your doorstep, this beachside sanctuary is positioned near schools, Freshwater Beach, Manly ferry and buses, and vibrant cafes. This property is the ultimate entertainers and family home.
- Large lift with internal access from garage to the upper level
- Versatile living spaces on each level and cohesive open plan flow
- Second level living with full floor to ceiling access views with tiled verandah
- Covered entertaining terrace with barbeque and level family-friendly garden
- Prestige kitchen with CaesarStone benchtop, Ilve appliances, gas cooktop
- Light and large bedrooms on the lower level featuring new carpet and built-ins
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, premium ensuite with a double shower
- Master leads to an expansive balcony, further sitting area/home office with kitchenette
- Deluxe premium bathrooms with underfloor heating, designer bath and tiling
- Ducted air conditioning, Spotted gum flooring, freshly painted throughout
- Large laundry with external access, security system with intercom
- Short stroll to direct stair access to Queenscliff and
- Freshwater Beaches, near playgrounds.